Add to Technorati Favorites cooltheplanet: Environmentally friendly minds think alike!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Environmentally friendly minds think alike!

Apparently I'm not the only conservation-minded person who recognized the need for a one-stop-shopping guide to global warming initiatives. Today I've added a link to RealClimate, a new site that serves as a central repository for climate change resources. Since my intention is not to reinvent the wheel, but to disseminate information, I'll be keeping an eye on the RealClimate site for updates to share on this blog. It's a fantastic all-in-one scientific resource, so check it out!

I've also added a link to the blog where I found the RealClimate site, The Green Skeptic, a good source for news and commentary on climate change initiatives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat training[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to generate an income online.